PANTONE CMYK Colour Process Guide Set
PANTONE PLUS CMYK Colour Guide Set (Coated and Uncoated) – Accurately select, specify and communicate colour for four-colour printing
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES CMYK Color Guide Set Coated & Uncoated offers 2,868 chromatically arranged CMYK colour combinations on coated and uncoated stock, in the two separate volumes that make up this set.
The PANTONE CMYK Color Guide Set is the ideal way to visualise, communicate and control colours within any graphics, print or creative project, with screen tint percentages also provided to enable accurate colour reproduction. Accurately select, specify and communicate colour for four-colour process printing, see the effect of coated and uncoated stocks against each other and enjoy a printed standard for colour comparison and quality control.
The PANTONE CMYK Coated & Uncoated Color Guide set boasts numerous features and advantages, including:
- 2,868 process colours with CMYK screen percentages
- Chromatic sequence makes it easy to locate desired colours
- Two-guide set on coated and uncoated stocks
- Accurately select, specify and communicate colour for four-colour process printing
- Broad range of chromatic and neutral colours All colours are reproducible within commercially accepted printing standards