PANTONE Color Bridge Coated and Uncoated – 2 guide set
PANTONE Plus Series Color Bridge (Coated & Uncoated) – An essential guide for design, print and colour professionals
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE Set provides 1,677 process colour simulations of all solid PANTONE Colors in a convenient side-by-side comparison format, on coated and uncoated stock. Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colours than ever to unleash your passion and let your creativity soar!
An invaluable multi-use colour reference tool, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages.
HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying colour selections across media.
Includes colour index, lighting evaluation tool, digital image colour-correction tool, and design software. Set of two fan guides, coated and uncoated, with supplements for each guide containing the new colours on coated and uncoated stock.
PANTONE Color Bridge Coated and Uncoated Set features:
- Contains all PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated and uncoated stock
- Chromatically arranged portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid colour
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Icons mark colours that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Includes ColorChecker Primer for colour correcting images