PANTONE Colour Bridge – Coated
PANTONE Plus Series Colour Bridge (Coated) – An essential guide for design, print and colour professionals
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE Coated provides 1,677 process colour simulations of all solid PANTONE Colors in a convenient side-by-side comparison format, on coated stock.
Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colours than ever to unleash your passion and let your creativity soar!
An invaluable multi-use colour reference tool, PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE colour will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages.
HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying colour selections across media.
PANTONE Color Bridge Coated features:
- Contains all PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated stock
- Chromatically arranged portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid colour
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Icons mark colours that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Includes ColorChecker Primer for colour correcting images