PANTONE Formula Guide Solid Coated And Solid Uncoated
The “Must Have” Guides for Designers, Printers and Color Decision Makers.
The PANTONE Plus Series Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated ) is an essential tool for printers, pre-press professionals and graphic designers and replaces the previous PANTONE Formula Guides.
The PANTONE Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated), consists of a two-volume set of swatchbooks, offering 1,341 PANTONE colours, 224 more than the previous edition, printed on coated and uncoated paper making up this two volume fan book set.
The PANTONE Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated) offers a simple chromatic arrangement of swatches, is formulated with the same 14 previous base inks and the new colours are printed with uniform ink film thicknesses for easy matching on press.
The PANTONE Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated) offers numerous features, including:
- 1,341 solid PANTONE Colours – 224 new additions
- Same reference numbers as previous edition – new numbers begin at 7548
- Icons indicate whether a colour is achievable in CMYK or RGB
- Includes ink mixing formulas
- Printed on coated and uncoated text-weight, FSC certified paper
- ColorChecker Lighting Indicator aids lighting evaluation
- Simple index system for easy referencing